Saturday, March 26, 2011

Chris Brown - F.A.M.E. Review



I finally got the chance to sit down and listen to this album from beginning to the end. I must say despite all the controversy surrounding him, there is no denying his talent and devotion to his fans #teamBREEZY. Chris Brown's F.A.M.E. is a MASTERPIECE. Its his best work yet. I was so skeptical on how the album would actually sound after the mixtapes, I was thinking he can't possibly top these mixtapes!

The album opens up with DEUCES, which I think was a clever move. It kinda already had us like okay now we know this one. It kinda set the the tone.

I'm gonna discuss each track one by one, just a few of my favorites! One of those stand out tracks being "She Ain't You" which is musically an homage to the late King of Pop Michael Jackson. Sampling Mike's "HUMAN NATURE" much in the way SWV did back in the nineties. So this song fits so well being made in the same form. I love it, Chris worked that track like a muthafucka! Shit goes oh so hard! The next track also in my opinion influenced by MJ the song is called "SAY IT WITH ME", the beat kinda sound like MJ would have killed this for a come back song. I love that Chris can make us still remember Michael through him. I love this song it really gives me chills.

The entire album is a smash hit! Chris has proven that he is about the music. His writing ability is through the roof. This man is a well rounded performer. He is pop on "BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE", hip hop on "LOOK AT ME NOW", and r&b on "NO BULLSHIT". The album cover art is also something to admire. One of the acronyms for F.A.M.E. is (Fans Are My Everything) and he totally poured his heart out to #teamBreezy they should be proud they have held him down through all of this so he knew couldn't let them down. The MAN is GENIUS.

F.A.M.E. is musically at the top of the game,and Chris is vocally at the top of his game, and his ability to produce really good quality music through all the controversy has proven he has found his spot and his spot to grow so he won't be leaving anytime soon! TAKE A LOOK AT HIM NOW HATERS!!!!

I encourage every body to click on the album cover and buy this album!!!!!

Check out "SAY IT WITH ME" after the jump



No comments:

Post a Comment