Sunday, March 6, 2011

Kim Kardashian goes RED!!

Yes this is "Kim Kardashian"
What the hell was Kim thinking when she decided to throw this horrendous wig on her head. She looks like a mix of tranny, and Nicki Minaj with a ounce of botox. Where are Kim's people, and who is telling her that dressing up before Halloween was normal.

No this is not Kim's everyday get up, its for her new "music video"...... who even knew she could sing, did Ray J know?Since they both are releasing albums this year, will there be a duet? The smartest move she has made so far was having sex with Ray J on tape and then exploiting her entire family. This here is just a disaster. I can't wait to see how this story unfolds.






She no longer stands out as A KARDASHIAN







I am not sure what record label has signed Kim Kardashian to the roster, but I do know and can confirm that she is in the hands of uber-producer The Dream. Personally I don't like the song and I don't like the direction Kim is goin in her career.

Someone needs to stop her, throw her into some therapy. This to me is damaging to the Kardashian brand. She no longer stands out as a Kardashian to me. Dishers LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK? Let's Dish!!


Check out Kim's new single "Jam(Turn It Up)"


No comments:

Post a Comment