Saturday, May 14, 2011

American IDOL TOP 3!

America narrows down the next BIG thing to only 3 on Idol!!! The top 3 pick are Haley Reinhart from Wheeling, Illinois. Then there is Scotty McCreery from Garner, North Carolina. Last is Lauren Alaina from Rossville, Georgia. I love all three but my favorite is Haley! She has this thing about her voice that is so techincal I love it. I'm really hoping she will win! Check out performances from your top 3 below!

                                                                  (HALEY REINHART)

(LAUREN ALAINA)


(SCOTTY McCREERY)

Truly I believe this season will probably have the most success stories! I believe a number of the artist previously eliminated will have promising careers! Whats your thoughts on these three? Can you say HALEY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment