Monday, February 28, 2011

Kelly Rowland Announces Album Title & Adds Lil Wayne To New Single!!!

The time for real music is definetly near. Kelly Rowland, has announced her new album. The album will be called “Motivation.” The project’s title track (featuring Lil Wayne) will also serves as the lead single, which the “When Love Takes Over “ singer calls “a mix of dance and mash-up.”

Kelly is already scheduled to shoot the video for “Motivation”  that will be shot in Los Angeles later this week. At the recent Roberto Cavalli fashion show, Rowland said she was searching for looks for her new video. “I start shooting in L.A. in a week. I’m aiming for a very sexy, feminine video and I’m looking for womanly, sexy designs".

“The making of this album has been an emotional roller coaster but empowering for me, which you will hear once it’s all done,” Rowland recently wrote on her Facebook page. “I’m just taking my time to make sure it’s everything I want it to be.”

Kelly also added, “this album is NOT limited, I am not allowing ANYONE to put me in a box, with sound.”The new album will feature production from Rodney ‘Darkchild’ Jerkins, Tricky Stewart, The-Dream, and Jermaine Dupri.

I am so excited about this album Kelly has never disappointed me musically. I was glad when she finally got the chance to spread her wings and experiment with different styles and sounds of music, instead of sticking to the norm. I will be keeping you updated as this story develops!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment