Wednesday, February 2, 2011

MARIAH & NICK ARE HAVING A BOY AND GIRL!

Seems like everything is going just right! Mariah Carey who is also the best singer in the world, and her husband Nick Cannon have just confirmed to that the twins they are expecting are indeed a boy and girl!




Mariah couldn't be happier. "Even before we announced it was twins, I was trying to keep everything genderneutral because I didn't want to impose an identity on them too soon," Mariah tells Life & Style with a laugh. "There were fan contests on Twitter about what gender they are and rumors about them being two boys or two girls -- but nobody guessed this!"


Nick first revealed in December that the couple were having twins. "In order for my wife and I to have our life, we need to be up front and I need to be able to share things with you and be real," he said on his radio show. "I didn't even tell my wife I was gonna do this. I'm probably gonna get yelled at for not getting permission. We're having twins!" They're set to welcome their bundles of joy in April. "It's been a long journey--but a happy one," says mom-to-be Mariah.




Personally I am so happy to see Mariah this way! She is happy and it comes across in the music! I wish Mariah and Nick Cannon continued success and blessings! Can't wait for Mariah to get back to the music scene, but until then I know I can catch her on HSN!!!


Seems like Mariah and Nick have been candidly sharing the journey with the fans! With that being said can't wait for the names!


Click here to Follow Mariah On Twitter ----> @MariahCarey 


Click here to Follow Nick on Twitter ====> @NickCannon


CONGRATS!!! CAREY/CANNON FAMILY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment