Monday, January 10, 2011

Kylie Minogue: APHRODITE album review



Let me start off with saying that I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kylie Minogue. She does no wrong in my eyes.

Kylie Minogue's 11th studio album has been out for a few months now but since she is still promoting this album state side which is very very rare for Minogue to do, I thought that I'd right a review and bring attention to an amazing artist and an amazing album.

Aphrodite is the follow up to perhaps my favorite Kylie album to date which is "X". That album was exactly what pop is,playful yet sexy,annoying yet addicting lol, you can play that album from the first track and my hooked.It just makes you want to dance. Kylie brought that same sound and style to produce "Aphrodite".

Early 2009 Minogue annouced her first ever USA tour which sold out faster then a pair of 80% off Louboutin heels. All these years she was nervous about releasing in the states but a sold out tour proved that she has Alot of fans her who where just waiting until the day She came over seas.A little under a year later she gave us Aphoridte promoted like no other, hitting all the right shows and debuting her 1st single of the album "All the Lovers".

Now in her early 40s over 100 million albums sold and 11 studio albums, Kylie proved that she still has it and does not plan to slow down anytime soon.She treated her USA fans in the Fall of 2010 by letting us know she is Touring over her in the summer of 2011.

Album HighLights:

All the Lovers
Get Outta My Way
Put Your Hands Up (If You Feel Love)
Everything Is Beautiful
Too Much
Illusion

I give this album 4.5 out of 5 stars. Go Download it via Amazon or Itunes NOW!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment