Saturday, January 8, 2011

Two Thumbs Up For Britney Spears new Album!! Details Inside

Hold It Against Me Artwork

This is exactly what we at Dishin' Wit JoJo like to hear!


Although very little has leaked about Britney Spears upcoming album, Jersey Shore's Dj Paula D has apparently had the privilege to hear her new tunes in advance and he has nothing but praise for them!


He reveals:
"Britney's awesome. We have the same management, and that's how we meet a lot. Her album is amazing - like, I can't even believe it. I will be playing her tracks in the club, they're so good. I think this is gonna be one of her greatest albums. Everyone's steering towards dance and everything like that, and she's like, right there. That's how I judge good music, is where I'm gonna play it. Like, 'alright, I'll play that in the car or I can play that in the club'. You can definitely play her stuff in the club. Although, she has some tracks you can play in the car, too."
We over here at Dishin' Wit JOJO couldn't be happier that this is the direction she's taking her music!
This new single cannot drop fast enough! PEEP the amazing 28sec preview of Hurricane B.Spears

No comments:

Post a Comment