Sunday, January 9, 2011

Stockings with Open Toe Shoes?!?!?

What is known as a huge no-no in fashion is finally a trend. Now i wouldnt be as bold as Nicki Minaj with those hot pink tights. However, I think wearing black or sheer stockings with a peep or open toe is fine. Like I said this was considered a no-no and closed toes are preferred, but what else are you going to do with your sexy open toed booties or sause peep toes in the winter?

If your worried or self conscious about wearing colored thights with your open toes, then wear a sheer or nude colored stocking to give the gals the illusion of a bare leg.Just make sure make sure your hose are as close to your skin tone as possible( so nothing looks off and your walking around looking tacky). This is my opinion but I am NEVER wrong when it comes to womens fashion. I would love you hear what you guys have to say though.

No comments:

Post a Comment